An ISEIS'2005 author may orally present his/her paper that was submitted to the ISEIS'2005 and already published in the Environmental Informatics Archive 2005 issue. Re-submission is not needed in this case. In addition to making your registration, you must also email the conference organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org), and state your case with quoting your name, ISEIS'2005 paper number and title to ensure your presentation is included in the ISEIS'2006 program.
Guidelines for Oral Presentation
- - Submit the completed Speaker Information Form (Basic pdf Form, 26KB or Writeable pdf Form, 600 KB) for each presentation to email@example.com before July 31, 2006.
- - It is necessary to meet your session chair in the room designated for your session before the session begins. Any last minute information will be provided there. At that time, please verify that the session chair has a copy of your "Speaker Information Form" and your presentation file on the computer.
PREPARATION OF PRESENTATION MEDIA
- - Only MS PowerPoint for Windows is available for PC projector presentation.
- - Only Windows operating systems are available.
- - It is suggested to save your files for the presentation to a CD-ROM or USB Drive.
- - Please label both the disk and its case with sufficient information to uniquely identify the presentation, including paper number, title, or authors.
- - An assistant will be on-site with the equipments to get your file ready for presentation.
- - Please leave a 5 minute question period at the end of your presentation.
- - Session chairs will be instructed to adhere rigidly to the presentation schedule. Presentations that go over the allotted time period will not be permitted.
- - The presentation schedule will be sent to you with final programme as soon as it is available.