- Letter paper size (8.5 x 11 inch, or 21.6 x 27.9 cm)
must be used.
- Use 1" (25.4mm) for all four side margins, 0" for
[Gutter]; and 0.5"(12.7mm) for [header] and [Footer].
- Font type of Times New Roman is required.
- Justified alignment should be used for text.
- Centered alignment should be used for paper title,
authors, affiliations, equations, tables and illustrations.
- Font size of 10 is used throughout the paper except
for paper title, author’s affiliations, and footnotes.
- Use bold font and size 14 for paper title.
- Use font size 9 for author’s affiliation/address and
- Leave one blank line above paper title.
- Leave two blank lines between keywords and the first
- Leave one blank line above each major section
- Leave one blank line before and after each table and
- Use spacing 3 pt After (Single and 0 before) for each
paragraph and heading in main text.
- The first letter of each paragraph starts at 0.13"
(3.2mm) from the left.
- Use Spacing 0 pt Before
and 0 pt After for References. The first line of each reference does not
have any indentation, while the rest lines start at 0.13" from the left.
- Color illustrations can be
accepted for publication on electronic versions of ISEIS proceedings.
However, blank and white illustrations are preferred in regards to possible
publication in the Journal of Environmental Informatics after further peer
- Tables and illustrations
larger than page size will not be accepted.
- Please download the
guidelines in Word format for samples and about authors/affiliations,
headings and references.